Impact Venture Fund
Dedicated to ambitious ventures which pursue impact by design and use tech to adress social and environmental issues.
Who is Ring Mission for?
The most ambitious start-ups generating social or environmental impact at scale.
Discover our new
fund Ring Mission
Ring Mission empowers Tech4Good entrepreneurs willing to offer global and scalable solutions to social and environmental issues thanks to technology and innovation.
Portfolio companiesSee all
- O'clock Online code training to everyone and everywhere
- Zeffy Zeffy (formerly Simplyk) is a North America's first free technology platform for nonprofits
- Spring The D2C homecare company which offers clean & efficient products
- Vestack Vestack designs and manufactures low-carbon buildings, with a carbon footprint 3x better, twice as fast and without any additional cost compared to traditional construction.
- Ava Ava is a mission-driven start-up building the best real-time meeting transcription service, mixing AI & professionals for Deaf or Hard of Hearing Persons.
- each One Each One is a turnkey solution offering corporates the possibility to train and recruit refugees and newcomers.
- Lizee Circular Economy Enabler for retail companies
- Soil Capital Soil Capital facilitates farmers' transition to regenerative agriculture
- Bodyguard.ai The B2C & B2B solution for automated online moderation against toxic content, cyberbullying and online hate.
- Epoca Epoca offers remote monitoring and 24/7 care management for complex patients, primarily seniors, through IoT and medical expertise.
- Goodvest Goodvest is a B2C online broker selling sustainable financial products that are aligned with “2° trajectory”. They have developed a thorough methodology to select funds aligned with Accord de Paris.
- Weefin The SaaS platform developed by WeeFin enables financial institutions to collect, aggregate and enhance the quality of ESG data, as well as to analyze and monitor their ESG commitments and produce all regulatory reporting.
Ring Mission community
- Djamel Agoua CEO at Viber
- Frédéric Bardeau Co-founder and President at Simplon
- Coline Debayle Co-Founder at Time for the Planet
- Geoffroy de Becdelièvre Founder at Marco Vasco
- Grégoire de Tilly CEO at La Ruche Qui Dit Oui !
- Paul Duan Founder and President at Bayes Impact
- Benoît Durand Founder at Private Sport Shop
- Marie Eloy Founder at Bouge ta Boite
- Mounira Hamdi Co-Founder at Diversidays
- Thibault Lamarque CEO and founder at Castalie
- Olivier Laouchez Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO at Trace
- Hugues Le Bret Founder at Nickel
- Ismaël Le Mouël Co-founder at HelloAsso
- Pedro Mendoza Sevilla Chief Financial & Strategy Officer at Helloasso
- Jean Moreau CEO and co-founder at Phenix
- Géraldine Poivert Co-Founder at The (RE)SET Company
- Phil Tesler Co-Founder & CEO at Better Together
- Christel Toriello VP Revenue Ops at Mirakl
- Renaud Visage Co-Founder at Eventbrite
- Thierry Petit Co-founder of showroomprive.com
- Jacques Galvani Associate at Schoolab
- Arnaud Massonnie Founding Partner at 55
- Augustin Paluel-Marmont Co-founder at Michel et Augustin
- Thomas Reynaud Managing director at Free - Groupe iliad
- Eugénie Rives Director, Early Stage Projects @ X, Alphabet's Moonshot Factory
- Alexis Angot Co-founder at Ÿnsect
- Arnaud Giraudon Advisor at Gololutic
- Marie Dewavrin Head of strategic partnerships @Hectar
- Marc Batty Co-fondateur et Président @FEVE
- Roland Tripard Non executive chairman @iad Group
- Pauline d'Orgeval Co-fondatrice & Présidente de deuxiemeavis.fr