Go Beyond Impact
Beyond Impact is a new media that explores a major trend of our generation, the one that leads us to look for more sense in our daily lives and in our work. Each episode will focus on the paths and trajectories of those who use their expertise to address social and environmental issues.
- Regenerative Agriculture, a Lever Towards Net Positive We invited Alice Legrix from AXA Climate to talk about regenerative agriculture, its social and environmental impacts.
- All you need to know about the role of a consultant on climate issues Decarbonization, climate change mitigation, etc. What does it look like to be a day-to-day advisor to companies seeking to transform their business?
- Red Cross, government, etc.: how is it to get Tech to serve the common good? Daphné and Thomas interviewed Chloé S., Strategy & Operations Manager at Nabla and Guillaume Lancrenon, Developer at Etalab - the Prime Minister's department.
- How to find a job in impact? How is the job market and recruitment in impact jobs evolving? We interviewed Claire Pétreault (Les Pépites Vertes) and Emmanuelle Lalé (Talent & Impact) to talk about it!
- Be a financial person in an impact company: how does it look like? Beyond Impact, episode 6! We interviewed Yann Gourio and Antoine Wemaëre who works both as finance people in Tech4Good companies!