Go Beyond Impact
Beyond Impact is a new media that explores a major trend of our generation, the one that leads us to look for more sense in our daily lives and in our work. Each episode will focus on the paths and trajectories of those who use their expertise to address social and environmental issues.
- All you need to know about the role of a consultant on climate issues Decarbonization, climate change mitigation, etc. What does it look like to be a day-to-day advisor to companies seeking to transform their business?
- Red Cross, government, etc.: how is it to get Tech to serve the common good? Daphné and Thomas interviewed Chloé S., Strategy & Operations Manager at Nabla and Guillaume Lancrenon, Developer at Etalab - the Prime Minister's department.
- How to find a job in impact? How is the job market and recruitment in impact jobs evolving? We interviewed Claire Pétreault (Les Pépites Vertes) and Emmanuelle Lalé (Talent & Impact) to talk about it!
- Be a financial person in an impact company: how does it look like? Beyond Impact, episode 6! We interviewed Yann Gourio and Antoine Wemaëre who works both as finance people in Tech4Good companies!
- Data Impact Sisters: when impact becomes a family affair Beyond Impact, special Data! Two sisters, Louise & Capucine Columelli shared our passion for data.
- Product Lead in an impact company: how does it like? In this first episod, we interviewed Jeanne Latil-Flamme and Misko Giboreau, respectively Head of Product at Phenix and Arkhn.
- Companies at the time of impact How can a company build its ecological transition? What are the levers for improving its CSR policy and involving all its employees?
Ring Foundation is sheltered in the Fonds de Dotation Transatlantique.
Make a donation
Make a donation to help us finance and support early-stage tech charities.