Our Tech Impact strategy
The world is going digital… and facing one of its most important challenges with climate change and social inequalities. A new generation of ambitious tech companies that align business performance and impact is emerging.They call for a new type of investor to support their growth.
Software and tech are still “eating the world” with tech companies having demonstrated their ability to catch most of the economic growth. Tech's strong consensus has translated in 2020 into a massive performance divergence with the rest of the economy.
A world based only on financial growth has proven to be unsustainable. There is a growing awareness of the need for a more sustainable economic growth. All economic players now assess if and how a company has a positive or negative contribution to the climate and social issues.
At the intersection of digital and impact, there are new, global, scalable and sustainable solutions capable to tackle the social and environmental challenges.
The SDGs is a reference framework for both social and environmental impact
Regarding social impact, Ring Capital selects companies in line with SDGs targets, therefore focusing on inclusion and reducing inequalities. Regarding environmental impact, Ring Capital selects companies in line with SDGs targets and favors innovative solutions enabling a real change in a value chain to ensure resilience and sustainability.
Main challenges we choose to tackle
- Reasonable food for all
- sustainable mobility & transports
- sustainable housing & living together
- responsible consumption
- circular economy
- climate tech
- responsible industries
- monitoring resources & footprints
- renewable energies
- responsible agriculture
- inclusive economy
- social cohesion & solidarity
- silver economy
- civic tech
- good education, orientation & formation
- access to healthcare
- personal data
- future of work & corporate well being
We stand for Impact
Find out our last articles
- “Inclusion is not just the diversity of appearances, it is also the diversity of perspectives.” Interview of Maxime Ruszniewski, founder & CEO @Remixt
- 'The main difficulty for Tech for Good organizations is to scale' Interview of Paul Duan, founder of the NGO Bayes Impact, pioneer of the Tech for Good Movement
- Impact: the real 2022 priority Making impact the priority in 2022 is no longer an option.