- Mission-driven companies: is it so easy to run business and impact? A mission-based company/BCorp, advisory board, and alignment of interests in an impact-by-design company seem simple on paper.
- ‘Out of 3 billions clothes manufactured each year, only 3% are Made In France’ Le Slip Français is 11 years old. Created by Guillaume Gibault, on the basis of a bet between friends.
- The top 5 carbon reduction solutions for 2023 If you are looking for a new post on ChatGPT or the future of crypto, you might be disappointed.
- 'The low-carbon construction is accelerated by the current economic and regulatory context' Let’s start 2023 with a conversation alongside Sylvain Bogeat, co-founder at Vestack, one of our portfolio companies that joined in 2022.
- How do you manage the puzzle of salary increases (with inflation as a bonus)? Frozen budgets, talent war and inflation: the recipe could become slightly explosive in 2023 when determining salary increases.
- “Come as we are”: when diversity and inclusion are no longer invited to the party You’re wrong if you’ve never seen Anthony Babkine on a stage. Behind the communication talents, Anthony has a mission...
- Regenerative Agriculture, a Lever Towards Net Positive We invited Alice Legrix from AXA Climate to talk about regenerative agriculture, its social and environmental impacts.
- Welcome Konexio and Solinum, the 2 nonprofits eager to make inclusion a top priority These two flagship associations of the Tech for Good, potential future nonprofit unicorns will benefit from a three-year funding.
- "The energy transition is the largest opportunity that has ever existed" Since 2018, the fund T2 Energy Transition, under the lead of its Climate Director, Pierre Abadie, has been heavily involved in the decarbonization of our economy.
- 'Companies need to rethink their model for the future' For our newsletter BOTH, Nils Pedersen agreed to give us some insights on how the SDGs can be used by companies.
- How can we accelerate the transition to a culture of mixity? (Part 1) As far as diversity and inclusion is concerned, Europe has been quite late compared to the US but things start moving.
- “We need to revolutionize executive education to enable our leaders to contribute to the challenges of the 21st century” Interview of Hélène Le Teno, Operations Director at Jean-Noël Thorel Foundation
- Being an impact mover, what does it take? The increasing occurrence of climate issues and the growth of social inequalities are the symptoms of a more global issue.
- Impact opportunities in no code: how to find business models with impact? On average, 41% of no code’s new users are “citizen developers”, that is to say non-experts in the coding field, according to Gartner.
- ‘Sobriety is crucial if we want to keep 7 billion people living together on earth’ Interview of Coline Debayle, co-founder of Time for the Planet
- “Reinventing the accessibility architecture of the future” Interview of Thibault Duchemin, founder & CEO @ Ava
- Impact & CSR labels: should we go for it or not? 4 questions to Marie-Gabrielle Sorin, Impact Operating Partner @Ring Capital & Founder @WeEngage, to navigate in the jungle of labels
- The Momentum for Health Accessibility — French Perspective Most of French people have a good opinion on the quality of healthcare services provided in their country.
- “Inclusion is not just the diversity of appearances, it is also the diversity of perspectives.” Interview of Maxime Ruszniewski, founder & CEO @Remixt
- “We want to raise nonprofit unicorns” Our philanthropic fund Ring Foundation, which is less well known to the public, is worth an article.
- “The main difficulty for Tech for Good organizations is to scale” Interview of Paul Duan, founder of the NGO Bayes Impact, pioneer of the Tech for Good Movement
Ring Foundation is sheltered in the Fonds de Dotation Transatlantique.
Make a donation
Make a donation to help us finance and support early-stage tech charities.